Friday, March 6, 2009

Great Balls of Fire!



That's how I feel right now, like my knitting is going at the speed of light-SWOOSH!!
Of course I have now come to the slow entrelac band at the bottom and I still have 3 miles of sleeves to go, but I comfort myself with the fact that I could do the entrelac band on the bottom and cast off the sleeves if I really wanted to. I don't really want to, I absolutely love the sleeves, but I am sorely tempted...
I am already thinking of my next project-although I haven't decided which it is. I am tempted by this

I love this sweater, but the whole entire thing is honeycomb which I am strongly suspicious of, I know it would look awesome-but I also know it would take forever and there would be a lot of room for error...I can see myself making an insignificant mistake and not noticing it for 10 rows and feeling like I HAVE to rip it out. I could modify it and do it in stocking stitch, but I don`t think I would like it as much...I guess I can`t be surprised that I want the difficult!
My other option for my next big project is I have a noro entrelac vest planned. I don`t have a pattern for it, I would like to design it myself. Since I am still fairly novice I am a little daunted by this, but I find myself constantly designing in my head and even in my sleep so I figured I had better get started on that before my brain explodes.
OK, one last thing before I return to my sweater and Shaw on Demand (which I just found out has FREE movies too!) I would like to share with you the BEST joke in the world. I have retold this joke over a dozen times and I laugh like a loon EVERYTIME I hear it. It is the only funny thing that measures up to the Wendy`s commercial with the Air Supply Burger (Making Love...Out of Nothing At All...Out of Nothing At Aaaallll...)

What do vegetarian zombies eat...
GRAAAAIIINNNSSSS

Full credit has to go to my older brother for exposing me to that one via facebook.

No comments: